Tuesday, February 26, 2008

$26 Token + Foxwoods Trip

I normally do not play sit-n-go's but did not have much time before work but really felt like playing. So i entered a small $6.00+$0.50 6 person turbo tournament where 1st recieved a $24.00+$2.00 tournament entry token and 2nd $10.00. I played really well in this tournament and won the 1st place prize. Nice way to end my day before work.

Tommorrow I am going to be at Foxwoods as it has been 2 weeks since my last visit there. I am contemplating entering the $100 buyin tournament or strictly playing $1/$2 NL. As i am only bringing $300.00 with me i think i will choose the cash game. I will give you an update on my day when i return home. Wish me luck

1 comment:

tenbob said...

I just came across your blog today. Thanks for your comment and link, ill cross link you today.

Best of luck with it, ill check in from time to time. :)